11/29/12

The Milford Journal: "The Fiore Family Tree"

Us Fiore's are featured in this November's issue of The Milford Journal, a local magazine in Pennsylvania. It's a wonderfully written article by Michael Hartnett, which discusses how we are all tied together, not only by our family name but also by each of our artistic endeavors. I couldn't be more pleased to have my work shown alongside that of my amazing family. I know I'm a little late in posting, but better late than never right? To read the article click here.




3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you posted this -- I've been meaning to. Hopefully the first of many. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly a talented family!! and so blessed to have
    each other for love and support and encouragement!!!
    Loved the article!!!

    ReplyDelete